I'm running jira server locally - version 9.11.1
I went into Administration and installed the 'Zephyr Squad' app. It downloaded the app, generated a trial license and installed successfully. But I was not able to enable this app and it asked me to check the logs.
When I stopped and re-started my local jira server it tried to load the plugins including the zephyr squad plugin. It showed a 'Failed plugin report' with the following message
___ FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________
1 plugin failed to load during Jira startup.
'com.thed.zephyr.je' - 'Zephyr Squad' failed to load.
Error creating bean with name 'zephyrModuleEventListener' defined in URL [bundle://0a339408-6460-43d4-92c8-2e77119a02c9_200.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 3; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'atom-job-handler' defined in URL [bundle://0a339408-6460-43d4-92c8-2e77119a02c9_200.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 3; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'filestorage-service' defined in URL [bundle://0a339408-6460-43d4-92c8-2e77119a02c9_200.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.thed.zephyr.je.service.vortex.impl.FileStorageServiceImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Error creating bean with name 'atom-job-handler' defined in URL [bundle://0a339408-6460-43d4-92c8-2e77119a02c9_200.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 3; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'filestorage-service' defined in URL [bundle://0a339408-6460-43d4-92c8-2e77119a02c9_200.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.thed.zephyr.je.service.vortex.impl.FileStorageServiceImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Error creating bean with name 'filestorage-service' defined in URL [bundle://0a339408-6460-43d4-92c8-2e77119a02c9_200.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.thed.zephyr.je.service.vortex.impl.FileStorageServiceImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Failed to instantiate [com.thed.zephyr.je.service.vortex.impl.FileStorageServiceImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
null
It was loaded from C:\Users\john\Atlassian\Application Data\Jira\plugins\installed-plugins\je-9.4.1.jar
Pls. let me know what configuration I'm missing, to successfully load my zephyr plugin.
Thanks for your support !!