Hello Team,I am doing upgrade of confluence from 7.4.1 to 7.19, do i need to upgrade the plugins first if plugings are not compatible ?and do i need to stop the confluence service before upgrade
Hi @Pavan
If plugin is not compatible it does not mean that it would not work. It might be a matter only of updating information by the vendor on marketplace.
I normally always do upgrade of main app then when it is starting and basic functions are working then I do apps, but if you do upgrade of plugins to the latest versions (or compatible) before upgrading main app it would also work.
Basically you should always use a TEST system to verify if everything is working as expected.
Hi @Pavan it is not necessary to upgrade/update the plugins before you upgrade the server. You do not need to stop Confluence to update a plugin. You do need to stop Confluence before you upgrade the server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.