I am trying to join the outputs of a Page Properties Report with a Document States Report (I think this is part of the Comala Document Review tools) to combine some headline information for a set of pages with their review status. I previously had these as two tables on the same page, but it is a pain to cross-reference between them so I thought I'd dabble in more advanced Confluencing (being a complete novice).
On my summary page, I have put a Table Transformer object containing two Table Exerpt objects, the first containing the page properties report, and the second containing the Document States Report. The outputs of both these reports always includes a 'Title' column for the page it refers to.
For the Table Transformer, I use the SQL:
SELECT * FROM T1 OUTER JOIN T2 ON T1.'Title' = T2.'Title'
When I load the page, I briefly get a pink error box stating "TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'columns'), before what looks like a correct table loads.
Additionally, there seems to be a knock-on effect. My pages being summarised are created from a template, and I had added a button to do this on the summary page. When I now press the button, the process hangs on the template listing panel without showing any templates or progressing to a new blank page.
Am I doing something wrong?
