I need to link child issues to their parents. This is not an epic link, just generic issues that I need to link in a parent-child relationship. That does not seem to work via bulk change (the bulk change wizard says it can't find the parent issue).
Unfortunately, bulk import via CSV file doesn't seem to work the way I want it. Take a simple example:
Issue A (parent)
--- Issue A1 (child)
--- Issue A2 (child)
I've created Issue A. I have not yet created the children, A1 and A2. I've created a CSV file for defining the children that has the following information:
Child Summary,Parent ID
Issue A1,PRO-123
Issue A2,PRO-123
In the importer, I can specify a parent link. Unfortunately, it seems only to create Issues A1 and A2 as parents of Issue A, instead of the other way around.
How can I use the importer to create A1 as A2 as children of A?
By the way, it would also help to know how to create links between existing issues. But for now, I'm happy to resolve this challenge.