Hi,
I have a task in a table (named Table 1) with the columns Name, Task, Description, Status. The Status column is usually empty. A member inputs the entry as "Done" when it's completed. At this point, we only see the Status column showing either as an empty cell or as "Done". I want the updated cells ("Done") to automatically move or show up in the below archive/second table. Failed to do that by the below 2 steps.
Step1- I wrapped the source table in the Table Excerpt macro and then in the Table Filter macro on top. Then I filtered the table to show only the empty cells and hid the filter panel
Step 2- another Table Excerpt Include macro which is wrapped in a Table Filter Macro (Table 1 is my source table). Only, this time, I tried to reverse the filter by setting it to "Done" instead of empty cells. BUT I am not able to see that criteria at all (Done). I only see the criteria that I see in step 1.
Please help with this. I tried using @Stiltsoft support 's method here Solved: Table filter macro - move entry to second table, w... (atlassian.com) but I am getting stuck with filtering for the second table