Hello Atlassian community,
Does anyone know how to hide the content of the comment from the email notifications sent by Jira?
I have a few projects that will send out an email notification from Jira when a new comment is added to the ticket, and it will include comment content, for example Project A:

However, I have other projects that would send out an email notification from Jira when a new comment is added to the ticket, and it will NOT include the comment content, for example Project B:

This is a concern for me since email is not a 100% secure channel and there might be sensitive information added in the comments in tickets, so I don't want the contents of the comments to be included in email notifications.
I have been breaking my head for over a week trying to figure out where this is configured with no success.
Searching the forums I have found some similar requests, but it seems they all point to editing the Notification Scheme for the Issue Commented option, and there I only have options for WHO will get the notification, but not WHAT the notification will contain.

I am running Jira Sofware v7.8.1.
Project A project type is Service Desk, but I have other projects with different project types and different notification schemes that will also include the comment content in email notifications. Project B project type is Software and it does not include comments in email notifications, but there are other projects with the same project type that do include the comments in email notifications.
It seems this is configured separately for each project, but I am unable to figure out where. The Customer Notifications section in Project Settings only deals with SD notifications, but not with Jira notifications.
Things that I tried already:
- changing the notification scheme of Project A to match the notification scheme of Project B, and it did not make any difference - email notifications for Project A tickets still include comment content in the notification email
- creating a new notification scheme and assigning it to Project A - no changes
- creating a new project named Project C with the same project type as Project A (service desk), and configuring the Project Options to match Project A's (notification scheme, issue types, security scheme, permissions), but I am only getting SD notifications from the newly created project:

Could someone please advise where this could be configured?
Thanks,
Lazar