User changed the password and after that not able to login and we see error as
tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
Any idea How to fix this?
I`m assuming there`s some sort of SSO running?
If that`s the case the user has to perform 1 successful login (windows credentials), after that it should be cached.
Also try to update group policies: win+r -> cmd -> gpupdate /force.
KR
Chris
Hi Chris,
Thanks for the response.
We don't use SSO and its LDAP authentication. I tried from multiple browser, and from other systems too. but the issue is not resolved. In the login page i am getting username and password incorrect.
I can able to login to workstations and other applications using the same username and password, so the credential are correct.
Ok, when was the last sync of your user directories?
Synchronizing Data from External Directories | Confluence Data Center and Server 8.5 | Atlassian Documentation
Have you verified that this person doesn't have two accounts? I have had a similar issue before where they couldn't get in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.