Including a property named "resolved" or "resolutiondate" on an issue in a JSON import file yields a message like:
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field "resolutiondate" (Class com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.beans.ExternalIssue), not marked as ignorable at [Source: java.io.StringReader@5fe3cffa; line: 29131, column: 36] (through reference chain: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.beans.ExternalProject["issues"]->com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.beans.ExternalIssue["resolutiondate"])
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.codehaus.jackson.map.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field "resolutiondate" (Class com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.beans.ExternalIssue), not marked as ignorable
at [Source: java.io.StringReader@5fe3cffa; line: 29131, column: 36] (through reference chain: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.beans.ExternalProject["issues"]->com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.external.beans.ExternalIssue["resolutiondate"])
How can the resolved date be set for issues imported via JSON import?
Hey Benjamin
Yes it's possible - "resolutiondate" property should be working. It's a part of issue object. Are you sure, you have put it in the proper place? I'm attaching below a working example of issue object (timestamp and simple date format should work fine):
{ "key" : "VOT-2", "priority" : "Major", "issueType" : "Task", "reporter" : "sdv", "assignee" : "sdv", "summary" : "Issue with resolution", "status" : "Closed", "resolution" : "Resolved", "resolutionDate" : 1388534400000, "description" : "Issue without resolution", "voters" : [ "admin", "sdv" ] }
Was this documented anywhere? I was having problems simply because I could find no example as you have provided here. I see now that there were two problems with my method: 1 - I used all lowercase resolutiondate instead of resolutionDate, 2 - I was representing the date in string format. Is it required to represent the date as a Javascript timestamp?
Sorry, I see now after re-reading your comment that a simple date format should work like my other dates. So I guess my only problem was using resolutiondate instead of resolutionDate. I will hopefully get a change to try that correction this week.
We are trying to keep CAC page always up-to-date: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+JSON. And there's no example of resolutionDate - I'll let know about that to our Documentation team, it should be added soon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.