I'm thrilled to share that I've successfully obtained the prized ITIL 4 Master designation! 🚀 Link to Credly

With completing this certification, I'm now certified in two prestigious Master programs: Axelos ITIL 4 and Atlassian Certified Master 🎓🏅
You might wonder what is the relation between Atlassian and ITIL?
Well, they are closely related !!!
ITIL is an ITSM framework that Atlassian's flagship product, Jira Service Management is built upon. Everything around JSM are specifically designed by ITIL core practices. Let's meet:
- OpsGenie for Incident Management
- Assets and Assets Discovery for IT Assets Management and Service Configuration Management
- JSM itself for Service Desk, Service Request/Service Level Management....not to mention the powerful Jira Automation for Service Automation
What's more...holding ITIL certified will get you a shortcut to employment with Atlassian Partners, as individuals with any of the Specialist-level certs are a prerequisite for those Partners aiming to attain ITSM Specialization
In celebration of this achievement, I'd like to share a blog series I've written that delves deep into the world of ITIL and its practical applications in today's dynamic business environment.

Through these articles, I've highlighted step-by-step, article-by-article guidelines so IT enthusiast can follow along my path in this exciting ITSM/ITIL journey 🌈
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/exploring-itil-certification-key-success-kiet-ngo