I want to create ServiceNow incident automatically if certain alert conditions are true can I automate this entire process using Alert Action.
Hi @Jugal_Shroff ,
You can create a Service Now incident automatically using the
"For other Opsgenie alerts: Create ServiceNow Incidents for Opsgenie Alerts:"
section and apply a filter for the field you want the condition to apply to.
Here is an example:
@John M Thanks for this information, my concern here is my Service Reliablity team created certain monitors in DD, for example 3 out of 5 or all 5 monitors triggered an alert which automatically gives confirmation that it is an actual issue. In this scenario, a Service Now incident should be created as soon as these three or 5 monitor alerts get triggered.
@Jugal_Shroff that could be tricky. There might be some way to do it depending on the data in the alerts. If you're able to, I would open a support ticket or a chat so we can look at your account and see if there's any way we can figure something out.
Sure, let me take this up internally, I will reach out to you. Pasting alert information in the open forum will be compliance issue for me. Please suggest how to provide alert information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.