We have a requirement for an alert to be triggered that will send an email when any active sprint is added to, which will cause scope change.
I do not know how to accomplish this.
Thanks
Adam
Not hugely sure, but I can see a couple of possibilities:
Let us know if you come up with anything.
I don't really know how to do that. I have tried to use 'addedAfterSprintStart' already and every time I have tried it comes up with being unable to find that particular JQL function. As well as this I don't know how to write a query that will show if the sprint field has changed.
This would be useful for us to. We have a problem whereby changes are being made to the sprint once it's in progress. To help get out of this habit, it would be really useful to have an email alert sent to the team every time this happens, so we can discuss why it's happening and find ways to improve our process.
Hi Adam. Did you every figure out how to get an alert to be triggered that will send an email when any active sprint is added to? If so, would you mind sharing it? Thanks!
@[deleted]adding this comment in case you didn't get notified from the one above.
Can we please have this feature in JIRA?
Ability to specify a "condition" in notifications!
Using Jira automation, you can set up:
@[deleted]@Darren Lowe @Adrian Pilgrim @Mike Faber
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.