I can't seem to get the Zen section menu to appear consistently.
In the attached screen shot you can see that I was able to add a few Zen sections yesterday. However, today, when I try to add additional sections, I can't get the Zen section menu to appear.
I've tried publishing this page to see if that make a difference, but it did not. Also the page does not have a master page defined so there's no need to toggle that off. (By way of side comment, getting the Master page toggle to show up is extremely frustrating. My cursor has to be in exactly the right spot for it to appear, and as soon as I move my cursor to click on it, it disappears.)
It would be great if:
A) Zen would include the section macro in the list of available macros when you go into edit the page so that you don't have to rely on the section menu to show up so you can add another section.
Zen did the same with the Master toggle - make it available as a menu item somewhere else in addition to having the image.
In the meantime, I'll just settle for learning the secret to making the the Zen section menu to appear consistently. Please help.
