I am facing an issue while creating an SUP post adding a few mandatory fields to a diff screen (resolve SUP)
Kindly help
Edit the Field Configuration and put as "Optional" the field "Root Cause"
After this, go to the Workflow and put a validator in the transition that opens the Resolution Screen in order to validate as mandatory the field "Root Cause"
Hope this helps! Regards!
Hi @Himanshu Bansal
can you please provide the detail information so that i can investigate
Supa dupa what is SUP for you?
SUP is support project.
I added a few mandatory fields in create SUP screen which were removed later and added to SUP resolution screen.
Now, I am unable to create a SUP ticket and the err says, "Root Cause is mandatory"
PS: This field is not a part of the create screen.
Kindly look at the response above. I hope it helps you help me
Hi @Himanshu Bansal ,
Incase field is optional but still shows the error message there is a possibility that the message would have been set in script runner under behaviors.
Thanks @Raul Pelaez _TecnoFor - Marketplace Partner_ - It worked like charms
Thanks @Saikalyan Akunuri @Rilwan Ahmed @Raul Pelaez _TecnoFor - Marketplace Partner_ @Pasam Venkateshwarrao - For your timely responses and helping hand.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.