Hi my friend,
I am solving quite easy, but quite tricky business requirement.
"If user XYZ does not do any activity for X minutes, fire an action".
As I dont have any rich filters available, have to work with default JQL, Script Runner or JMWE.
Idea was to use the Activity Stream, but as far as I am googling, there is no direct access to this component.
I ended with code like
def command = 'curl --user USERNAME:PASSWORD* "http://jira.instance.com/activity?streams=user+IS+SXVCRN7"'
def proc = command.execute()
proc.waitFor()
return "Process exit code: ${proc.exitValue()}"
//println "Std Err: ${proc.err.text}"
//return "Std Out: ${proc.in.text}"
But no luck with getting CURL response, as https will fire me up with response 35 (SSL/TLS handshake) and http ending with 28 - timeout, probably disabled at all.
We are under F5 SSO, so not much I do about that.
Is there anyone familiar with reaching Activity Stream from Script Runner?
Thanks