I'm trying to create a view that is a list of Epics grouped by the sprint ID of any 1 or more of their children (sorry I don't know how to correctly describe it).
The view I want is as follows
v Sprint 4 (Active)
>Epic A (Epic A has 5 stories in sprint 4)
v Epic B (Epic B has 1 bug in sprint 4)
Bug B.B1
>Epic C (Epic C has 1 story and 1 bug in sprint 4)
v Sprint 3 (Closed)
v Epic B (Epic B (also) has 1 story in sprint 3, in addition to the bug in sprint 4)
Story B.S1
>Epic D (Epic D has 4 bugs in sprint 3)
> Sprint 2 (Closed)
> Sprint 1 (Closed)
Note that the Epics are not themselves part of the sprint, only the children stories and bugs are part of the sprint.
How can I create this view? Should I be looking in Structure (which one?)? Plans? (I've tried both) Or other?
Thanks, James