Dear community,
I am trying to better understand some things that look basics to me :-) and i dont see why it is not implemented into Jira Work Mgmt.
We are a company who takes care of companies information systems. Therefore, we would like to link tasks to customers.
When creating a task, one cannot assign a customer. Thanks to that I could have dashboards per customer in order to know what tasks we have to do.
One can potentialy add "organization field" but that particular field is tight to Jira Service Management and thus, is not populated in JWM.
I had a chat with the support and they told me to use labels. Is that just it ?
Noone in the community needs to link tasks to a customer ? Like one can link tickets support to an organization in ITSM
Sorry if this is stupid ;-)
Looking forward to your feedbacks.
Greg