When assessments are completed by a team or individual, where can any comments be viewed as part of the results? I created the assessment and am unable to see comments that were submitted.
Hi @Stephanie DavisThanks for posting the question. I believe you may refer to Jira Align Assessment report.
That doesn't include comments provided by whoever completes an assessment that I can see.
Hi Stephanie!
No comments are not visible on the assessment results (spider web only). They should be retained within the system for the user's reference the next time they take the assessment. Each subsequent time has its own comments box, to help remind the participant why they scored the question as they did previously.
Stephanie,Can you please please share the steps you're using to add a comment to an assessment while closing it, I currently don't see a comment field available in JA for that.
If you prefer, please kindly raise a support ticket, and we'll collect additional information and assist you with it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.