All guidance advise that I should go to Project settings - Releases. This option is not available on my screen (I am admin on the project Software Premium):
Hi @Anneliese Pretorius ,
First make sure you are in a team managed Software project. Your question is under "Jira work management", since Releases are a Software feature, this is only available in "Jira Software" projects.
The Releases section first needs to be activated in the project features.
Project Setting > Features > Development
Hope this helps!
- Tessa
@[deleted]Apologies, I am on Software. The "Features" option is not available on my list:
I'm answering in the same thread to keep everything together, please try to respond in thread instead of creating new "answers", as this might be confusing.
The (purple) colour of your screenshot makes me think that this is indeed a work management project and not a software project.
If you go to your list of projects, look at the "Type" column, does it say "Team-managed Software" or "Team managed business"?
As indicated earlier, Releases are only available for software projects.
Tessa.
Hello,
Where is it in my team managed software project ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.