So I am not sure if I am just not googling the correct thing but I cannot find anything on doing mulitple custom field configs within the same project.
Here is my need... I have 1 field that will be displayed on 6 different subtask types within the same project. I need the list of displayed options to vary depending upon the subtask that is being created. For example...
- Subtask type 1 should have choices 1, 2, & 3 only.
- Subtask type 2 should have choices 3, 4, & 5 only.
- Subtask type 3 should have choices 6, 7, & 8 only.
- etc.
Is this possible? If so, how do I achieve it?
FYI - I am running JIRA 5.1 and I have tried adding additiona configs for the custom field but cannot add as many as needed becasue once I am forced to make a project selection on my second config and once the desired project is used I can't reuse it.