I am trying to create a condition that triggers when there is at least one person who is not the initiator is in the assignee or reporter field, or the watchers list.
In other words, the rule should trigger when any one of these is true:
- Assignee is not empty AND Assignee is not Initiator
- Reporter is not empty AND Reporter is not Initiator
- Watcher List contains at least one person who is not Initiator
I am currently trying to create this via a JQL query that reads
{{issue.assignee.emailAddress.remove(initiator.emailaddress)}} != empty OR {{issue.reporter.emailAddress.remove(initiator.emailaddress)}} != empty OR {{issue.watchers.emailAddress.remove(initiator.emailaddress)}} != emptyHowever I am getting the bug
(!= empty OR reporter@example.com != empty OR watcher1@example.com, watcher2@example.com != empty))" - Error in the JQL Query: Expecting a field name but got '!='. You must surround '!=' in quotation marks to use it as a field name. (line 1, character 27)
I am the assignee in my test ticket, and it seems this rule is removing my name entirely, so it is creating a bug. How should I fix my JQL, or is there an easier way to do this?
I also previous tried to do it via multiple Advanced Compare Conditions, but could not add OR functionality to this.
Thanks!