I just upgraded to Confluence 5.9.7. I like how I can see my favorite spaces on my dashboard, but don't like how they aren't organized alphabetically. Anyone know how?
You could insert the following in your custom HTML:
<script> //Sort My Spaces on the dashboard in alphabetical order AJS.toInit(function() { if ($("body").hasClass("dashboard")) { $( document ).ajaxComplete(function( event, xhr, settings ) { if ( settings.url.indexOf("search?cql") > 0 ) { var mySpaces = $("#sidebar-spaces > div > ul > li").detach(); mySpaces.sort(function (a, b) { return $(a).find('.aui-nav-item-label').text() > $(b).find('.aui-nav-item-label').text() ? 1 : -1; }); $("#sidebar-spaces > div > ul").append(mySpaces); } }); } }); </script>
Thanks so much, Stephen!
That script does not have any effect in my environment. I tried all three custom HTML sections available. Any other idea?
I have the same question for Cloud.
Where do we put this code?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.