I'm viewing Team Productivity Analytics, and on this page, there's a table for "Alert Metrics Per User". There are 3 columns I have questions about: Total Alerts, Acknowledged Alerts, and Escalated Alerts. For many people on our team, Total Alerts is NOT the sum of Acknowledged Alerts and Escalated Alerts, and I'm trying to understand why. Here are some of the reasons why I think they may not sum up:
- Alerts may be closed before they are ack'd or escalated
- Alerts may not be acked but also may not have an escalation policy defined
The 2 scenarios above would account for when the sum of ack'd alerts and escalated alerts is lower than Total Alerts.
Is my understanding above correct?
But how do I have team members where the total Number of Alerts is less than the sum of ack'd alerts and escalated alerts? Could this happen when teammates have alerts escalated to them from someone else?