Hi all,
I am evaluating some plugins related to report creation in Jira. I would like to create a report in Jira that calculate the average days that an issue stay with an value from one select list.
Example:
I have 5 possibles values in a select list custom field that i would like to measure.
1- Issue Draft
2- Issue in Company Analyze
3- Issue in Supplier Analyze
4- Issue Agreement
5- Issue Closed.
For each change from transition i have a post function in my workflow that set in the custom field any value above. So the changes of the status are associated to changes in the custom field.
So i would like to generate a report in jira that calculate average days that the issues stay with value "1- Issue Draft" and "2- Issue in Company Analyze", "3- Issue in Supplier Analyze", "4- Issue Agreement", 5- Issue Closed.
It will possible make a report in eazybi to calcule these average ?
Thanks in Advance
Best Regards
Fabio