Hi,
I would like to have a small form that is reused in many space pages and have all completed forms collate in a table on Page A (Documentation Templates Main) with the form fields as columns. I see you can do this and have the table show the results on the same page but need a collated version that shows all the result on another page.

I define the form on page B (above) and I try to collate them using ConfiForms TableView and input the page location in "Page name where the form is defined" I select the page suggestion I want- Page A (Documentation Templates Main). I get this error aler t below:

Can I not simply generate the form results on another page using the ConfiForms TableView? Am I doing this wrong?

Maybe there is a better way to do this. Let me know if you need more info.
Thanks!!
Colin