Hi all,
We have both Jira and Stash running on a VM with GB memory, but they are both extremely slow. Page requests can take up to 5 or 10 minutes. There are about 150 commits in stash and about 20 issues in Jira.
If I run them seperately (ie shutting down Jira) the performance does increase somewhat but it can still take a long time before a page is loaded.
After the page is loaded the first time, the system (stash or jira) is a lot quicker for a while.
Increasing the JVM maximum memory didn't seem to work, that just slowed everything down futher even more so I have everything on the default settings now. I have set in the VMWare server that all memory is reserved but that also doesn't improve the speed.
The server runs on Debian Linux.
Can anyone help me out? Where should I look next?