Hello,
I just restarted my computer this morning and Confluence do not want to start.
Error displayed is
You cannot access Confluence at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons.
Type Description Exception Level Time
bootstrap Could not load bootstrap from environment
No server id found.
com.atlassian.config.bootstrap.BootstrapException: Unable to bootstrap application: Failed to parse config file: Error on line 1 of document : Content is not allowed in prolog. Nested exception: Content is not allowed in prolog.
fatal 2013-02-28 12:57:03
This page will automatically update every 60 seconds.
I tried to search what's that message means, it show me this page on google :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DISC/Backup+Your+Confluence.cfg.xml
That says the config cfg.xml file got deleted!!??!! and now I can't start Confluence again untill full rewrite on database ? (if no backup made...).
I see nowhere when installing that admin tip displayed anywhere, so I'm in front of this problem when it's appearing. DON'T TELL ME ALL MY DATA IS LOST!
Because ... We build actually a development team, and was near to order some atlassian products (and we started working on Confluence and some data are already uploaded).
If the data is lost, I will search another development solutions than atlassian for us...
config file got deleted and empty, it is a very critical problem, don't you think so ?