I'm looking to build a PSR (Problem Solving Report). The output (page properties report) would look like this:
Audit #1
- Finding #1
- Corrective Action / Owner / Due Date / Complete (Y or N)
- Preventative Action / Owner / Due Date / Complete (Y or N)
- Finding #2
- C/A (corrective action) similar to above
- P/A (preventative action) ...
- Finding #3...
Audit #2
This would be all within one space. Each finding would be on a seperate page. When the task is not complete and the due date is within say 2 weeks, alert the owner. I would also like to filter on each audit to view only that data.
Note: I tried to set up 2 different Page Properties:
Page Properties: Audit #1 (horizontal table)
Corrective Action Owner Due Date Completion (Verticle table)
C/A #1 Me
P/A #2 You
C/A #1 TBD
P/A #2
When I run the Page Properties Report the Audit #1 is only found in the first data set