I invited people, but I want to force people to use their email address as their login. I can't see how to do that, so I want to create accounts for them instead of sending invites.
How do I list and invalidate their existing login invitations?
Martin,
While this can be done in JIRA, you can temporarily disable the system add-on that handles the invites. This will clear up all sent tokens. And then just enable it back. For more details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+disable+Invite+User+functionality
Ok - so I did that. I was then hoping to disable Invite Users feature, so the only way to invite was via Invite Customer, but doing so gave me the same symptoms as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-1246 i.e. com.atlassian.soy.renderer.SoyException: Unable to compile Soy templates at: com.atlassian.servicedesk:agent-view-queue A restart of JIRA fixed Service Desk but seemingly there is no way to prevent the use of plain Invite Users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.