Hello All,Is there an option to view only the totals (circled in red)?I don't want to see time registered in every issue, I only want to see the totals for a person. If not, is there any other gadget that could help me with this? @Andriy Zhdanov
Hi Suwaid,
Could you please try selecting Group by Worked User in gadget options.
Thank you.
Thanks a lot Andriy! This worked! Is there any way to add multiple users into the table? So that I can see the totals for my entire team in a single table.
Great, you need to select All Users option if available, or Groups, e.g. jira-users, in gadget configuration.
So it looks like you can add multiple users when you open the gadget in a new window. But I couldn't find an option to add multiple users when the gadget is open in the dashboard view. Is there any option to do this?Also, I have predefined teams in JIRA. Is there any way to just select the team name and it will show you totals for all the people in the team?Thanks a lot for your help @Andriy Zhdanov Appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.