The Get Started block is way to big and takes over almost half of the left-side of the browser page. Is there a way to disable showing the 'Get Started' block on the dashboard ?
Is this what you're looking for?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Customising+the+Getting+Started+Guide+on+the+Dashboard
thats it, thank you.
Or alternately, you could create a different dashboard and set the default login page to point there instead of the stock splash page. This was easier to start with than diving in on the dashboard page code.
Interestingly, I could not follow these directions. The instructions say:
.vmd
But I don't have a "view default" or a "create custom" option. I just see this:
You can not customise the site look and feel while a theme is active. You must first disable the currently configured theme.
How can I continue? No matter which theme I select, I still have no options to edit layout...
Hello Ken, Did you find the solution for that? Thanks Naama
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.