The issue
While setting up my JPD project, I stumbled upon the following issue.
As it unfortunately is not possible to currently just share one view or section with a (specific) stakeholder to gather ideas, insights or comments - is there a work-around suitable to mitigate this lack in functionality?
Another solution I was thinking of is creating two different JPD projects, one being internally used and the other one being externally used. Is it possible to use/link the idea issues to a different project in JPD?
Does anyone have any other solutions or recommendations to achieve this functionality?
Current setup
To clarify, I wish to share the "External" section with users from the user group "Contributors", and the "Internal" section should only be available to my team. Thus, I only want "Contributors" to have access to the "External" view, and not to the entire JPD project.

More types of users?
Is there any update/ETA available for this (The different types of users: Creators, Contributo... - Atlassian Community) addition of user roles? I think that this would be the functionality I am wishing to achieve.