I followed the directions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Integrating+Crowd+with+Atlassian+Confluence to set up SSO. The Crowd directory is visible and works within Confluence just fine, and I have disabled Confluence's built-in directory: Logging into Confluence using Crowd accounts works great. No problems there! However, when I get to step 2.2 and switch to the CrowdAuthenticator in seraph-config.xml and modify crowd.properties in /confluence/WEB-INF/classes/crowd.properties to the following, I am unable to log into my Confluence application:
#Fri Nov 16 15:01:18 CST 2012
session.lastvalidation=session.lastvalidation
# changed to application password as defined in Crowd
application.password=PASSWORD_4_APPLICATION
session.isauthenticated=session.isauthenticated
# application name as defined in Crowd
application.name=cvconfluence
crowd.server.url=https
/host_name.ahc.umn.edu :8443/crowd/services/
# added per directions
crowd.base.url=https
/localhost:8443/crowd/
session.validationinterval=0
session.tokenkey=session.tokenkey
application.login.url=https
/host_name.ahc.umn.edu :8443/crowd
I am getting an error of 2012-11-30 12:39:28,841 WARN http-8443-7 atlassian.seraph.auth.DefaultAuthenticator login login : 'gms' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2012-11-30 12:39:40,509 WARN http-8443-7 atlassian.seraph.auth.DefaultAuthenticator login login : 'gms' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
2012-11-30 12:40:03,173 WARN http-8443-7 atlassian.seraph.auth.DefaultAuthenticator login login : 'confuser' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
Please let me know why this does not work. The directions are pretty clear.
Thanks!