Hi,
I need access tot Oracle to create task codes etcetera
Do you know where to put my request?
Thanks in advance
Evert Hofmann
Why don't you just move to the Oracle Site and click on the support link.
This is much easier than asking an Atlassian Community, where the Oracle Support is...
Hi thanks for your reaction.
Hi I'm a new Oracle user. They advised me to do the request via JIRA.
But your suggestion is better I think, but I can't find the support link. Do you have this link for me?
I really appreciate you support
image2017-3-20 11:52:4.png
https://community.oracle.com/welcome
is this so hard to find????
Oracle use JIRA as an issue tracker. For access to their systems, you need to use their JIRA
We can't help you with that - we're a community of users of JIRA, we have no more access than you do to Oracle's stuff.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.