Are there any best practices for formatting the Statuspage? We have email integration and the formatting looks odd.
Hello @Rajiv GopalakrishnaRao ,Yes, you can customize the email notifications by navigating to Your page > Customize page and email > Customize email > Save email customization.Please refer to this document link for the detailed steps on this.Best,Shashwat
@Shashwat Khare - Basically I have integration between Opsgenie to Statuspage. In Opsgenie the incidents get created from source Email. That is displaying into the status page. It has large white space between the body and Signature. I have to edit the description in the status page.
Hey @Rajiv GopalakrishnaRao
Can you provide a screenshot of such an email?
I had call with support team. Looks like when sending email to Opsgenie to create incident, the format should be in plain text. By that way it will remove all the whitespace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.