Dear all, can we raise a ticket to Atlassian for this issue. The screen in edit mode is not usable, it is too small after the last updates and nothing can widen it.
I have opened a ticket but they want from me a SEN number from the license which i do not have. https://support.atlassian.com/requests/CA-2549778/
The problem appears on all browsers and also for other colleagues.
Thanks!
@Nikolay Sevov welcome to the Atlassian community!
Are you using Confluence Cloud or Server/DC? can you share a screenshot of the edit mode?
Yes, welcome to the attachment.
@Nikolay Sevov What do you mean by too small? You don't show any text in your screenshot, but it appears to be at least as wide as the menu of the editor.
If this is too narrow for you, you can click the Make page full-width icon next to your page title. If this does not resolve the issue, please provide further details.
Dear Ms. Szczensiak,
Take a look at the screenshot, it used to go full screen when I wanted to give an edit to a page, now it's a little window as you can see in the picture. I don't have that option you have pointed out to me, please see my screenshot. How do I get there -Make page full-width ?
@Nikolay Sevov I use Confluence Cloud with the new editor. You are apparently using a different version of Confluence (since you have macros inside a panel).
I'm not sure how you would accomplish this in your version. Perhaps, someone else can help you.
I'm also trying to create a new page in Confluence and there's no option to put a title right now. Look at the pictures, what should I do?
@Nikolay Sevov Based on the screenshot, you are using on-prem version of Confluence (Server/DC). You will need to reach out to your Confluence admin to further troubleshoot this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.