We had an issue this morning that lead me to break our link between Zendesk and Jira.
I have since recreated the link multiple times and restarted JIRA multiple times and here is what is happning.
If I create a new ticket in Zendesk and have it create a JIRA ticket all is working fine.
If I try to link an existing Zendesk ticket to an existing JIRA ticket this is what happins.
- I make a comment in Zendesk and the comment shows in JIRA
- I make a comment in JIRA and it creates a new Zendesk ticket and it creates a new JIRA ticket
I've called Zendesk and they have escilated the issue but at the speed in which Zendesk replies we will be down for a few days.
This is a huge blocker to both our support desk and our develoeprs so any help or advice would be greatly apreachaited.
Thank you in advanced.