I'm trying to show all the milestones linked to a particular work effort (EDGW-1192). This is in an effort to export the results as a csv file since I'm unable to export as csv if I click on the work effort itself which is kind of frustrating. I have other options like XML, Word, Printable but not csv from this view however when searching aka using jql csv is an option among other ways to export results.
"Key" = 'EDGW-1192' brings back the work effort and if I click on the key in the result it brings me to the work effort page which is of not much help. There has to be a way of writing in jql, show me all the milestones linked to this work effort. I tried searching for a field like linked issue or the equivalent of a foreign key but only thing that came up is "Linked major incidents"