Hi,
I'm working in an integration between OpsGenie and Status Page. The purpose is, when certain alerts are created in OpsGenie, create an incident on the Status Page and update the affected component. Here is a summary of the items that we would like to accomplish using this integration:
- Creating/Closing an incident on the Status Page when an alert is created in OpsGenie
- Updating the related component status when the alert is created/closed
- Updating the incident status when certain actions are done in the Opsgenie alert. For example, setting the incident status as Monitoring when the OpsGenie alert is Acknowledged
This is how the Integration is set:

The component id tag is added properly at the creation of the OpsGenie alert.
I am having two issues:
- I am not able to set the component back to operational when the alert is closed:
- I have tried both values in alert is closed row: resolve the incident and resolve the incident and update the component's status according to tags
- The only way I've been able to revert to operational is adding manually a tag in the alert (cmpid_[id]:operational), but this is not the desired behavior.
- Note: The component is properly updated when the alert is created, I am able to modify the required component to the required status.
- I am not able to modify the incident status when the OpsGenie alert is Acknowledged. ¿Is there a way to add a tag when an action is done in the ticket? I am trying to add the tag inc:monitoring when the alert is acknowledged but I have not been able to find the way.
- Note: Again, if I add the tag manually, the incident status is updated, but this is not the desired behavior.
Please let me know how can I add tags to alerts when certain actions are done. Or if there is another way to update the status page component/incident status, I'll be more than happy to follow it.
Thanks!