Hi we just upgraded to Confluence 3.5.17 and none of our images are showing. I checked the MIME types in the ATTACHMENTS table and they were of the correct type. The new file directory structure in the home directory looks good as well. Any thoughts?
This issue is related to this following known bug:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-21915
I saw this prior to posting the question. None of our images (not just profile pictures) are showing. Is everyone having this experiance? This would mean that everyones pictures failed to make the trip when upgrading to 3.5.17 - If true then this seems like a major bug that would have been fixed by now. Regards.
I wonder if previously the attachments are stored in filesystem. As a suggestion, you could try to backup the current attachment folder in 3.5.17 home directory and then copy and replace the old attachment folder from 2.10.3 into the 3.5.17 home directory.
If that does not help, you may create a Support Ticket at https://support.atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.