Yes, weird question and I'm not sure whether that's the right group, but I'm curious:
I would like to know how some of you are leveraging TikTok as a promotional platform for your companies. TikTok has become a powerful tool for engaging with audiences through short-form video content, but its use in the business world is still evolving.
These would be my questions
- Have you explored TikTok for business promotion? If so, what kind of content are you creating?
- What strategies or tactics have you found effective on TikTok? Are there any unique challenges you've encountered?
- Do you have any success stories or tips to share regarding using TikTok as an Atlassian partner?
- Are there any particular Atlassian-related topics or products that resonate well with TikTok users?
- Do you think TikTok can be a valuable addition to your overall marketing strategy as an Atlassian partner?
Please feel free to share your experiences, insights, or questions related to using TikTok for company promotion in the context of Atlassian partnership. Looking forward to the discussion. 👥🎉