Really like the AI in confluence so was wondering when Atlas may get it?
Which AI in Confluence are you referring to? The writing assistant or the Q&A?
Was there as specific area in Atlas where you see yourself using it? What would it help with?
Help with summarizing the update and I see we now have it. Would also be great to add it to the project goal etc
@arth just reporting that summarising updates in AI should now be in open beta. You can enable it by enabling AI in admin.atlassian.com for Atlas, your org admin is the only person who has permissions to enable AI (as new cloud terms need to be accepted)
yes i used it in beta have been it's been good for me and I have no issues with it but I have not used it yet for my own business I think I am going to try to make it happen.Google AI is the best one to use ive tried them all .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.