Can a Confluence Support engineer please reach out to me in regards to creating a case for my migration issues.
@Lookman Have you submitted an issue to Atlassian here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ ? If you are not able to submit and issue to support I can escalate your issue here in the community.
Thank you. Can you please escalate my issue. I am having some upgrade issues with Confluence 5.7.3 to cloud. I preformed my upgrade to 5.10 and nothing works.
Ok, I have escalated to Atlassian. It can take a little while for them to answer in the community. You should also take a look at this as it explains what they support in regards to migrations https://www.atlassian.com/migration/help
You should also take a look at the migration guide if you have not already done so. https://www.atlassian.com/migration/plan/cloud-guide#atlassian-team
Hi @Lookman ,
I updated the priority of your existing support request with our Confluence support team at the following link:
One of our engineers should be in contact with you shortly to help sort out the errors you are running into.
Regards,Earl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.