I'm creating a status-related page with a number of topics separated out as tabs. For what I'm building, I would greatly prefer to use a vertical tab for this particular page.
But I'm finding that the calendar macro/widget refuses to be full width in the remaining space if the tabs are vertical. It renders fine if it is horizontal.
Example:
{ Tabs Container | direction = horizontal }
{ Tabs Page | title = Calendar }
{ Panel | title = Calendar }
{ Team Calendars | myCalendar }
{/Panel}{/Tabs Page}{/Tabs Container}
Renders full width, like this:
Calendar
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| calendar contents |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Whereas:
{ Tabs Container | direction = vertical } <<=== only change
{ Tabs Page | title = Calendar }
{ Panel | title = Calendar }
{ Team Calendars | myCalendar }
{/Panel}{/Tabs Page}{/Tabs Container}
Renders as narrow as possible, like so:
Calendar | +-------------------+ < unnecessary whitespace >
| | calendar contents |
| +-------------------+
Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?