Is it possible to create a hyperlink which will open folder in a Microsoft office shared drive?
Hi @Jordan Mayes
Do you want to only insert the link or actually embed the shared drive into a Confluence page?
Hi @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ thank you very much for getting back to me. I wanted to create a link which would open a specific area of File Explorer from a shared drive.
If your users have access to the area, I don't see a problem for you to link this as a very basic page link (it would open the link in a new window and redirect to your shared drive).
If you want to have a clearer view of the shared folder and embed an actual folder in your page, then you may need a 3rd party app like SharePoint Connector or Team Files.
Hi @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_
Thank you for the response. Yes all users have access to the shared drive. Is there anything that I need to add to the link? At the moment when I copy the link from File Explorer when I select it I get the following page open: about:blank#blocked. Do I need to add anything to the link?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.