Hi,
I am working on creating a field (or fields) in Jira (Elements), to lookup ISO pages in Confluence.
Now - As Comala has stated that the CQL search does NOT have the page details (document id, resposible etc etc) - I cant just use a REST to CQL in confluence, as I cant get the document id.
So I have 2 options - unless You have a better:
Create a Confluence REST in Scriptrunner, that provides data - this is a problem, because I first have to find all documents and then for each query for the Comala specifics - we have tried that, its slow !
2. So I do think I need to look directly into the SQL database (read only) for pages joined with comala data… and return that.
So - Can You assist with some good advise, please do - or anyone with similar issue?