Hi All, new to group, looking for any Jira admin best practices..
Not my own but these best practice themed threads have been useful to me:
How do you keep track of the sprawl?
Standardization - lessons learned?
Hi Anand.
I think some of you integrate the clients via Azure. If you can do that it will help you a lot ! I created hundreds of client manually and sent them a procedure to create their account and it took time before the clients got used to Jira Service Desk.
If you are migrating your Helpdesk request system to Jira Service Desk; take the time to plan for the transition.
-Automation
-User management
-Client Management
-Master Company managed project. (team-managed projects have no soul)
Hi, I came across this guide last year for a cleanup guide which I think can be used as a best practice guide for administration.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Cloud-Admins-articles/Jira-Software-Instance-Cleanup-Guide/ba-p/2136279?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_comment&utm_content=topic
Thank you All, for your replies.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Anand Patwari !
Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!
Hi @Anand Patwari ! My name is Rachel, a Product Marketer from the Jira Software team, and I would love to chat with you about your experience as a new admin! Please let me know if you are interested in a quick 20 minute chat and I can set up some time for us via email 😊
Hmmm....
Not sure why my previous post has been deleted from this thread?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.