Hi, community!
Have a problem with tasks in roadmap. When task get status closed or close (cancel) it disappear from roadmap immediately. Exclusion rules 30 days. I can still see task on a board and in project. There are several screens
Hi, Thanks for answer, but problem was in enother place. I should to add post function for status "closed"
Hi @Yana Baklaikina
This is default behaviour.
A roadmap is based upon a project, board or filter. To keep to overview usable the default exclusion setting on a plan is 30 days.
It represents issue that are in Jira
This can be adjusted.
A board on a Jira project by default has a setting that "Closed" issue are on the board for 2 weeks after entering the "Closed" state.
This setting can also be changed.
Done issues will always be present is the system.
Issue don't get removed from the system when set to "Closed".
I have arranged the issues on my board as per status. And I see 0 issues under DONE. As per the above, I can change this. Can you please show how?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.