Dear Community,I know that yoiu can use automation to automatically create tasks, e.g. each Monday.However, is there a possibility that I create 52 tasks at once (e.g. on each Monday), so that I can see them already immediately?
HI @Andreas Kalchschmid-Lehmann
You can achieve this with Automation:
In you JWM project, create a new rule as follows:
@Andreas Kalchschmid-Lehmann -
Welcome to the community. I agreed with @Dave Mathijs suggested. You can also setup the scheduled to execute once every 12 months, however you will have to setup the 52 create issue actions for the same project. The drawback of do it is that all the issue creation date will be the same day when the rule executes.
Another way to create many tasks at once is by using an CSV import - (see reference - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/) to create your 52 weeks tasks, where you can try to set each task's creation day to your specific date.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Dear Dave,thanks for your answer! If I create that rule, will the tasks be created at once, or each week on Monday?
Thank you Joseph!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.