I want to start up a new project and create a new Kanban board for the new project but do not know how I do it?
Hi @Mikaela Flennerhag !You can create project by clicking "Projects" in Heading navigation and select "Create a project". To create a Kanban board go to ???.atlassian.net/jira/boards (if cloud instance) or and then click create board button in upper right corner. There you will see Scrum and Kanban options.How to easily create and configure a Kanban Board in Jira (atlassian.com)
Hi,
I cannot see "create a project" in the menu under "projects" and I can either go to ???.atlassian.net/jira/boards to select a Kanban board. Can you please send me links or pictures and guide me to the right place in order to create a new project with a new kanban board?
Br Mikaela
Firstly, make sure if you use Jira Software, and istance type (Cloud or Server/DC)Cloud Project Creation button:
Board Creation Cloud:
If you'll have any difficulties let me know and share screenshots please
Hi again,
First I do not understand what you mean with an instance type (Cloud or Server/DC)?
Second, I do not see "create project" in the menu at all, see print screen. I do not know if I maybe not have access to do so, or why I cannot see it?
Br, Mikaela
I have asked my colleagues but they can´t either see the filed "Create a project" in the menu field. How should I do to start a new project with a new Kanban board? Is it someone that can create the project for me if I do not have the access to do so?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.