I just created a page in Confluence that has a variety of images on it. I applied image effects to some of the images, and I noticed that the effects are not consistent in size, even if the images are the same size on the page.
For example, I have two images that I set to be 200x200 on the page, and I applied the snapshot effect to both images. One image now has a 4px white border, while the other has an 8px white border. This size discrepancy happens for the other effects as well.
You'd think that since the images are both 200x200 on the page that the effects would be exactly the same.
The only thing I can think of is that the size of the effect is different because the source images are different sizes.
Anyone know a work-around for this? It would look a lot nicer if the size of the image effects was consistent across the whole page.
Here are some screenshots of what I'm talking about~
Snapshot:
snapsnot1.png
snapshot2.png
Curl Shadow:
curlshadow1.png
curlshadow2.png